This Acceptable Use Policy sets guidelines regarding acceptable and unacceptable uses of the CloudToolz Service.
Definitions used in this policy
“Service” means the CloudToolz platform and any Solutions built on the platform.
- any information, data, text, software, code, scripts, music, sound, photos, graphics, videos, messages, tags, interactive features, or other materials that you post, upload, share, submit, transmit or otherwise provide in any manner to the Services and
- any other materials, content, or data you provide to Zentso or use with the Services.
No securities violations or network abuse
You may not, and may not facilitate or allow others to, access or use of the Service or any third-party integrations made available via the Service that:
- adversely impacts the availability, reliability or stability of the Service or any third-party apps that integrate with the Service, and related systems, network or data
- launches or facilitates, whether intentionally or unintentionally, a denial of service attack on the Service or on any third-party
- attempts to or successfully bypasses, tampers with, breaks or circumvents any security mechanism on the Service or any third-party apps integrated with the Service
- poses a security or service risk to the Service, to any user of the Service, to any third-party integrations made available via the Service, or to any third-party
- tests or reverse engineers the Service to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities
- uses manual or electronic means to avoid or bypass any use limitations placed on the Service
No wrongful use
You may not, and may not facilitate or allow others to, access or use of the Service or any third-party integrations made available via the Service:
- in ways that misrepresents you, or disguises the origin of any content (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implies any sponsorship or associating with Zentso or any third-party)
- in ways that may subject Zentso or any third-party to liability, damages, or danger
- in ways that violates or facilitates the violation of any applicable third-party policies or requirements
- in ways that violates or facilitates the violation of any local, state, federal, or foreign law or regulation (including data privacy and export control laws)
- to promote or engage in or that result in any activity that exploit images or the likeness of minors, incite physical harm or violence against others, or is illegal, fraudulent, defamatory, libellous, obscene or threatening
- to harvest or collect content about others without their express consent
- to generate or send unsolicited communications, advertising, promotions or solicitations (also known as spam)
- to solicit our users for commercial purposes, unless expressly permitted by Zentso
- by registering an account on the Service using an email of a throw-away email address provider
- to create or use an account on the Service for competitive evaluation or research
No illegal or harmful content
You may not, and may not facilitate or allow others to, transmit, store, post, share, or otherwise provide any Content on or through the Services that:
- infringes Zentso’s or a third-party’s intellectual property or other rights, including but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral rights, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, or any other intellectual property right or proprietary or contractual right
- contains viruses, trojan horses, worms or any other malicious, harmful, or deleterious programs or code
- you or others do not have the right to transmit, store, post, share, or otherwise provide
- is or promotes the harassment, intimidation, the abuse of or the unjust discrimination against others based on race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, religion, age, disability, disease, or immigration status (“Hateful Content”)
- is illegal, defamatory, libellous, obscene, exploits images or the likeness of minors, fraudulent, threatening, or incites physical harm or violence against others
- could otherwise cause damage to Zentso or any third-party.
No promoters of Hateful Content
You may not use the Service, create an account on the Service or transmit, store, post, share, or otherwise provide any Content on or through the Service if:
- you are an organisation that has publicly stated or acknowledged that its goals, objectives positions or founding tenets include statements or principles that could be reasonably perceived to advocate, encourage, or sponsor Hateful Content.
- you are a person who has publicly made a comment or statement, or otherwise publicly made known a position, including by membership in an organization described immediately above, that could be reasonably perceived as Hateful Content.
For violations of this policy
We may, but do not assume the obligation to, investigate violations or alleged violations of this policy, and without affecting any other remedies available to us, (1) remove any violating content or use, and/or (2) permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Service, without notice or liability if we (at our sole discretion) determine that you have violated this policy.
Last updated 27/05/2021