Do you have sales experience?
Are you passionate about working with not-for-profits?
Are you keen to contribute to the success of a progressive, straight-shooting, world leading team?
- You are super positive with a ‘can do’ attitude
- You are personable and friendly
- You have strong communication skills and are articulate in both written form and in person
- You are curious and quick thinking and can ask thoughtful questions to understand a client’s needs
- You understand technical sales or have the ability to learn the requisite ‘tech speak’ in relation to our solutions and services
- You have experience of using database systems or the ability to learn how to
What will I be doing?
- Assisting with all sales opportunities
- Finding new opportunities and picking up any leads
- Completing tender documentation
- Liaising with prospects
- Performing product demonstrations
- Involvement in marketing activities including creating social media and email and writing blogs
Zentso is a leading technology consultancy for Not-For-Profits globally. We work with charities, associations and educational bodies, transforming them into high performing organisations through the cost-effective use of progressive technology. We support organisations in fully utilising what they have or in selecting, developing and implementing new systems. We are experts in integration and developing bespoke add-on solutions. As an independent consultancy, we choose to partner with leading technology providers and give valuable guidance to help our clients.
We are a small and tight team made up of talented consultants with decades of experience. We work remotely and use progressive technology to collaborate. We pride ourselves on having a friendly and inclusive culture that we consider key to our success.
Salary: Up to £25,000 depending on experience + bonus. Part time considered.
- Home working but office working required at start of role for training
- You may need to travel to meet with clients from time to time
Complete the form below and upload a CV. For more information on the role contact [email protected]