Are you a project manager with great experience?
Are you passionate about working with not-for-profits?
Are you keen to contribute to the success and continual growth of a progressive company?
We are looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for coordination and completion of Cloud CRM (Salesforce/iMIS) implementations in the Not-for-profit sector. The PM will ensure our projects are delivered on time, on budget and with a happy customer. The PM is responsible for keeping key stakeholders informed of project progress and working with the team to deliver excellent quality solutions.
Zentso is a leading technology consultancy for Not-For-Profits. We work with charities, associations and educational bodies, transforming them into high performing organisations through the cost-effective use of progressive technology. We support organisations in fully utilising what they have or in selecting, developing and implementing new systems. We are experts in integration and developing bespoke add-on solutions. As an independent consultancy, we choose to partner with leading technology providers and give valuable guidance to help our clients.
We are a small and tight team made up of talented consultants with decades of experience. We pride ourselves on having a friendly and inclusive culture that we consider key to our success.
• Experience of managing IT projects and/or CRM implementations
• Experience of working with or in a not-for-profit organisation
• Great spoken and written communication with excellent emotional intelligence
• Understanding of project management methodologies
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work with all levels of management
• Excellent influencing skills and the ability to bring teams together
• A team player with the ability to lead
• Ability to self-manage and work independently
• Accountability for the overall success of the client projects that they are assigned to
• Track and review project budget vs. actual project costs
• Account management of some current clients with ongoing projects
• Manage and coordinate cross-functional resources to deliver the required work
• Manage the client relationship. Work closely with the client on a regular basis to ensure project progress and maintain constant open communication
• Reviewing and documenting project scope changes
• Prepare project schedule and client-facing and internal status reports
• Identify risks and issues and escalate, as necessary
• Track and review individual and project team utilisation and revise forecasted hours throughout the duration of the project
• Salary: Dependent on experience.
• Full and part-time considered
• Remote based but we have offices in London and Berlin which you may be required to attend
• You may need to travel to meet with clients from time to time
Complete the form below and upload a CV. For more information on the role contact [email protected].